The Retail Workshop was designed for our customers to gain better understanding on how to market Schluter products in an increasingly competitive market.
Along with that, this workshop is intended to help you become more efficient at the following:
- How to explain to your customers why Schluter is the better choice
- How to design a space that gives you an advantage over the competition
- How to use the Schluter tools to make figuring your projects easier
- How to decrease installation costs, while increasing productivity.
- How to figure a Ditra Heat installation
- How to register Schluter products for warranties offered.
- 8am – 9am: Breakfast
- 9am – 12pm: Presentation
- 12pm – 1pm : Lunch
- 1pm – 5pm: Presentation
Innovation Workshop – Part 1 will introduce you to the world of Schluter®-Systems, and give you a solid overview of the applications where our products are most often used. We’ll talk a little bit about the history of our company, dive deeper into the science behind our technologies, explain how our product line has been designed to address specific challenges, and ultimately, guide you as you work with our products in a collaborative, hands-on workshop.
Learn how to
- Prevent tiles from cracking with Schluter® Ditra
- Protect tile edges with Schluter® Profiles
- Provide effective moisture management using Schluter®-KERDI
- And More!!
The North America Profit Through Knowledge (PTK) Technical Seminar is a two day, intensive training program specifically developed for LATICRETE® distributors, dealers, installers and other professionals interested in becoming familiar with LATICRETE products. Training encompasses both classroom instruction and hands-on product demonstrations by experienced LATICRETE team members.
This 4-1/2 day course provides basic instruction of the TCNA Handbook and ANSI specifications along with actual hands-on experience in installing tile. It is ideal for someone who is seeking an entry level installer position with a tile contractor.
This two-day course which takes place over 3 days focuses on proper installation of the shower pan, including common mistakes and causes of failure. It can easily be bundled with Understanding & Installing Ceramic Tile. This course focuses on properly installing a bathroom shower pan. This includes common mistakes and causes of tile installation failure. Attendees will individually construct their own traditional-type shower base and curb out of mortar, while following industry-accepted methods and requirements for waterproofing tile showers.