You can take your next tiling project to a whole new level with the latest tile collections from Jeffrey Court. The latest chapter in the Jeffrey Court tile collection reflects the recent trends that incorporate both natural stone and glass.
Released in December 2013, Chapter 7 Crossroads creates symmetry between natural stone and crushed glass with its mosaics, field tiles and architectural moldings. This popular collection by Jeffery Court offers:
- 13 crushed glass varieties in two pattern options
- Dual stick pattern
- 1 x 2” offset brick
- 7 natural stone colors used with crushed glass to create:
- 28 mosaics
- 7 selections of 6 x 18” field tiles
The most recent addition to the Jeffrey Court tile family is Chapter 14 Duality with its split personality that incorporates smooth coolness of glass with the contrast of warm and rugged stone with mosaics, field tiles and architectural mouldings. The Duality’s collection includes:
- 16 glass and stone mosaics in two pattern choices
- Trifeca, a random stick pattern
- Perfecta, a modern stacked brick pattern
- 8 selections of 6 x 18” field tiles
Come see the newest trends in tile, and check out the latest selections of Jeffrey Court has to offer, at one of Conestoga Tile’s showrooms.